Tech Yukon is excited to announce that we have officially launched the Canada Digital Adoption Program!
As part of the Canada-wide program, Tech Yukon has partnered with Innovation Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED), the Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency (CanNor), and the Yukon Government Department of Economic Development, to deliver the Grow Your Business Online grant to small businesses in the Yukon. This grant can help get your business online, give your e-commerce presence a boost or digitalize your business' operations.
The Grow Your Business Online grant gives businesses access to:
- Micro-grants of up to $5,000 to help with costs related to adopting e-commerce
- An e-commerce advisor for support and guidance on e-commerce opportunities and the grant application process
SMEs must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible:
- Is a for-profit business (including for-profit social enterprises and co-operatives)
- Is a registered or incorporated business
- Is a consumer-facing business
- Can be accessed by consumers or provides in-person services to consumers
- Has at least one employee (other than the business owner) or has at least $30,000 in annual revenue in the most recent tax year (2021)
- Must commit to maintaining digital adoption strategy for six months after participation in the program
- Must consent to participating in follow-up surveys, sharing information with the Government of Canada (ISED and Statistics Canada), and having the name of the business published as a recipient of funding
To learn more about the program and to apply for the grant, click here: Tech Yukon CDAP
You can also contact us at [email protected]