What: This is a free event for current and aspiring business investors who are interested in learning more about how to approach investing in startup and growth-oriented businesses.
Where: Conference Room 4, Westmark Hotel
When: Thursday, November 9, from 11:00 am to 3:30 pm
Why: Learn about investing in early stage firms
Who: National Angel Capital Organization representatives;
- Yuri Navarro – CEO of National Angel Capital Organization
- Pieter Dorsman – President of Redpeaks Management Inc.
- Mary Long-Irwin – Executive Director of Northern Ontario Angels
- 11:00 – 12:30 | NACO presents Angel Investing 101 – Pieter Dorsman
- 12:30 – 1:00 | Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:00 | NOA Presents Approach in Rural Northern Ontario – Mary Long-Irwin
- 2:00 – 2:30 | Coffee Networking
This Event Sponsored by: Yukon Government Economic Development